There are two types of credit that store's can give their customers: consignor credit and rewards.
Consignor credit can be added in one of two ways. Either through sales, or manually adding. If a consignor wishes to keep their payouts on store credit, they can do so by editing their account with the "Consignor Credit Only" toggle.
- Find the consignor you wish to adjust from Accounts > Consignors.
- Click the Edit button to the right of the consignor name to access their account.
- From the main Account section, click the yellow +/- icon next to the “Consignor Credit” field.
- Enter the funds you want to add or subtract (use minus sign for subtracting) from the consignor.
- A description is required.
- Click “Save.”
Rewards or In-Store Credit:
- Find the consignor or customer you wish to adjust from Account > Consignors or Customers.
- Click the Edit button to the right of the consignor/customer name to access their account.
- From the main Account Details section, click the yellow +/- icon next to the “Rewards" or "Store Credit” field.
- Enter the amount you want to add or subtract from the consignor/customer.
- Click “Save."