There are two ways to print tags in Ricochet.
- From a consignor's inventory.
- From the store's inventory.
You can use either one depending on your needs. If you enter in a bunch of inventory for a recent consignor, you can print off all of their labels quickly. Or if you find that a tag has been damaged on an individual product, you can search for it and quickly print off a new tag as needed.
Either way, make sure you have correctly installed your label printer before doing the following.
To print labels:
- Navigate to either an individual consignor’s inventory list or to the global inventory list.
- Find the products you need and check the selection boxes for any items you wish to print labels for. This will include variants of a product if there are any.
- Click the “Print Labels” button from the menu.
- In the print preview, you can select your label size, uncheck any products you don't want printed, and change the quantity you wish to print.
- Ricochet will automatically assume you want to print a label for every product. So if you have 5 socks in stock, it will default to a quantity of 5 labels.
- Verify that the print preview shows the items you are wishing to print. Click the “Print” button on the dialog box that pops up.
- On the browser printing popup, select the label printer from your printer list if necessary and then click “Print."