Please review the videos and/or step by step guide below for installing the DYMO 450 on your Windows PC:
DYMO Driver Install:
Step by Step Guide:
- Downloaded printer drivers HERE. Leave printer disconnected from PC until drivers are installed, follow the manufacturer’s instructions to install.
- Make sure you have loaded the correct labels into the printer. 2.25in x 1.25in DYMO compatible labels #30334.
- Go to Devices and Printers, locate the Dymo Printer from the list of printers installed, Right click the printer and select “Printer Properties”.
- Click the “Preferences” button from the bottom of the screen.
- Next click the “Advanced” button.
- From the Paper Size dropdown menu select 30334 2-1/4 in x 1-1/4 in and then click “OK”.
- Click Ok on the next screen to return to the DYMO Properties screen.
- Now click the Advanced tab from the properties screen then choose “Printing Defaults”.
- Follow steps 5,6, and 7 once again to set these as system defaults on these similar looking screens.
- Click Apply and Ok on all applicable screens.
- Open Google Chrome web browser. Test your printer is setup by going to your inventory, click a check box next to a item, then click “Print” from the left side menu.
- Click “Print” on the label preview dialog.
- Verify the following settings:
- Click “Print”