Setup your Star TSP printer on Windows PC. There will be a few different sections of the printer’s properties that will have repeated steps. Please read each step. Follow either the videos or the step by step guide below:
STAR TSP100 Series Driver Install:
Step by Step Guide:
- Install your Star Printer using the provided CD or using the downloaded drivers.
- Locate your Star TSP printer from the “Devices and Printers” list. Devices and Printers can be found by using the Windows search tool or from control panel -> hardware.
- Right click the Star Printer and select “Printing Preferences”.
- Click the “Advanced” button.
- From the Paper/Output section, click and choose “72mm x Receipt” from the “Paper Size” drop down menu. Now click “Ok”.
- Close the open dialog window and go back to your list of printers on the Devices and Printers screen.
- Once again, Right click your Star Printer but this time select “Printer Properties”.
- Now select the “Advanced” TAB and then click “Printing Defaults” from the bottom left corner of the screen.
- You will a similar screen from previous steps. Again click the “Advanced” button from the bottom right corner of the screen.
- You will again select “72 x Receipt” Paper Size from the Paper/Output section. Click “OK”.
- You be brought back to the screen where you selected the Advanced TAB from step 8. This time select “Device Settings”.
- Under the “Form to Tray Assignment” section, choose “72 x Receipt” form the the “Friction” drop down menu.
- Then under the “Installable Options” section select “Partial Cut” from both Page Cut Type and Document Cut Type.
- Click “Apply” and then “OK” to complete the setup.