Ricochet supports most cash drawers that connect directly to a receipt printer using an RJ12 cable. We do not currently support USB cash drawers.
- Directly connect you cash drawer to the receipt printer using the RJ12 cable. The RJ12 ports are typically located on the back of both the printer and the cash drawer.
- Locate your Star TSP printer from your “Devices and Printers” list. Devices and Printers can be located by either searching within Windows using the search tool or from the control panel.
- Right click the Star TSP printer then click “Printer Properties”.
- Select the “Device Settings” tab.
- Select “Cash Drawer” from the “Peripheral Unit Type” drop down. Select “Document Top” from the “Peripheral Unit 1” drop down.