If your store has multiple registers, it is important to accurately be tracking cash flow and making sure the registers are balanced at the beginning and end of each day. If you want to learn how to open and close registers for cash till, explore the article for that topic.
To add or remove registers:
- Navigate to Preferences > Admin
- Click the second tab titled "Registers"
- First indicate whether or not your store uses registers by toggling the "Use Registers" switch on or off.
- With this toggled on, you can add or remove registers with the yellow plus icon and the red x icon.
- Click "Save" when you are done.
You can name registers to whatever is most helpful to you, such as North East Register or Register 1.
All Ricochet accounts have an unlimited amount of registers available for you to use.