When using Ricochet on Google Chrome, there are two separate steps to set default print settings. First you must set your default label size in Ricochet, and then confirm that size in Chrome. If you are using the Ricochet app on an iPad, you can skip the part about Chrome.
Setting Default Label Sizes in Ricochet:
- Navigate to Preferences > Product
- Click the tab titled "Labels"
- There will be three different label sizes. Choose the size by clicking the radio button in the appropriate row.
This will set the default label size Ricochet prefers when printing labels.
Setting Default Label Sizes in Google Chrome on a Windows computer:
1. Open your Start menu and navigate to Settings
2. Click on "Devices"
3. In the left side menu, click on "Printers and Scanners"
4. Find your label printer in the list and click on it(it must be plugged in and setup with the appropriate drivers already).
5. Select "Manage"
6. Select "Printer Properties from the left menu.
7. Select the "Advanced" tab
8. Select "Printing Defaults" on the bottom left.
9. Click "Advanced" from the bottom right.
10. Select the appropriate label size.
- 30334 for 2.25" x 1.25
- 30299 for jewelry (butterfly)
- 30347 for 1" x 1.5"
11. Click OK, then Apply
Your default print settings are now complete for Windows.