Currently, Ricochet for iPad is only compatible with the Zebra ZD-410 Bluetooth printer. Support for additional printers is in development.
To Connect Your Zebra Printer with your iPad:
- Download the Ricochet POS app from the Apple app store.
- On your iPad navigate to the Bluetooth settings and make sure Bluetooth is toggled on.
- Plug in your label printer and make sure it is powered on.
- Press and hold the middle button between the || and X buttons on the label printer for about 5 seconds. This will make the label printer enter "Discovery Mode." A small green folder and arrow icon should be flashing green at this point.
- On your iPad, the Zebra label printer should appear as a new device to be paired with.
- Click the Zebra's name on the ipad to connect it with your iPad.
- In Ricochet on your iPad, navigate to Preferences > Mobile
- Enter in the Zebra's serial number into the input box. You can find the printers serial number on the bottom of the printer.
- The field automatically saves when filled.
- Find a product and test print a label to confirm it is working. If not, repeat the steps as necessary.