This article is part of a series about the ShipStation integration with Ricochet. With ShipStation, you can automatically send shipping data and customer information to rapidly print shipping labels.
To Configure your Shipping Labels In ShipStation:
- Log In to your ShipStation account and click the settings ⚙️ icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Navigate to "Printing" and "Printing Setup" from the left-hand menu.
- From the table of options, click on "Document Options" for Labels.
- From here, you'll be able to configure and customize your shipping labels. The defaults are totally fine for 99% of use-cases.
- The one option you may need to configure is the document format. You must choose to use a standard 4" x 6" thermal label or an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. A thermal printer will be cheaper and faster in bulk or in the long term, but if you do not have a thermal printer for shipping labels, you can always use a standard ink-jet printer if needed.
- The DYMO 450 Ricochet uses for printing product labels is NOT capable of printing shipping labels. You must purchase a larger DYMO printer to do so.
Printing Shipping Labels in ShipStation:
- Once you have your label printer (thermal or inkjet) configured, you can print labels in ShipStation. Refer to ShipStation's support center for compatible printers and setting them up with your device.
- Navigate to Orders in the main menu.
- From the order list, select any order # or click a checkbox to view the order details.
- Click the green "Create + Print Label" button in the bottom right-hand corner.