Creating and editing your store's basic information both speeds up your store's processes, but also helps your customers understand important details like your rewards and returns policy.
The first few fields are more straightforward: such as your store's name, timezone and contact information.
Following that will be "Split." This is where you can designate a default split that will automatically be assigned to new inventory to speed up your inventory process. Click here for more information on creating and editing store splits.
To set up your store’s basic information:
- In the Navigation Bar, go to Preferences > Admin.
- Navigate to the first tab "Store Details"
- Update or Edit your Store Name, Phone Number, and Store Email.
- Update your timezone if it is not correct.
- Select your store's default commission split. If you are not seeing your store's default commission split in the pre-populated list, add it in the commission split section, then come back to this page and update it.
- Turn on or off aging on tags by clicking the toggle.
- Click "Save."