It is not unusual for a payout to have an error. A check could bounce, a consignor's bank information could be incorrect, and much more.
If you need to reprint a check to a consignor, reversing and re-running a payout is the most effective way to do so.
To reverse a payout in Ricochet:
- Navigate to Reports > Payout History
- Select a date range for the payout you would like to reverse. It doesn't need to be perfectly accurate, so if you think the payout was a couple of weeks ago, you can select a wide date range to make sure you find the payout you're looking for.
- You can expand or shrink any payouts to see their details.
- Once you find the payout you're looking for, expand it for details, and click the red trashcan icon. An alert will pop up telling you that you're about to reverse a payout.
- Now you can go back to conducting the payout as normal and all of the owed data will be restored.